PARK RIDGE OWNERS ASSOCIATION
Board of Directors
September 24, 2016
Call to Order and Establish Quorum
Approve Board Meeting Minutes
Unfinished Business / Updates
- Construction of pavilion at park – funds allocation to explore possibility
- Investment properties committee update
- Safety committee update
- Volunteer committee update
- Discuss resolution for AC Committee – revote
- Halloween/Fall Festival – approve funding
- CCR enforcement plan
- Increase number of drive-throughs
- Increase fines for violations
- Discuss creation of CCR enforcement committee
- Funds allocation for beautification
- Fence installation east property line Taline pond
- Establish/review rules of conduct for meetings
- Storage of HOA records
- Purchase of community board and replacement of speaker for meetings/events
- Cracked sidewalks
- Clarification of HOA communication to be solely on list serve versus Nextdoor to insure inclusion of all members
- Ratification of interim issues acted upon by the Board via email
- Executive Session
Thanks to our neighbors at 8909 Swanson for this meticulous and beautiful home and yard. We appreciate it and it benefits the entire neighborhood!
A meeting of the board of directors of Park Ridge Owners Association will be held at 10:30am, Saturday, September 24th, at the Pleasant Hill Library (211 E. William Canon). Agenda will be provided by the board prior to the meeting.
A meeting of the Board of Directors is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. on Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 8704 Taline. Any member may attend. The agenda includes discussions on improvements such as a pergola, amending the bylaws per member consent and forming committees.
A small but nice yard belonging to our neighbors at 537 Shant is this month’s choice for Yard of the Month
Congratulations to a very pretty yard at 309 Natali.
This 2 story home on the corner Natali and Taline belong to owners who love their home.
It’s important to the Park Ridge Board to create a consistent, positive experience living in our South Austin Community. We’d love to hear from the HOA members by inviting you to complete this survey. It will only take a few minutes of your time. Your voice is important!
Park Ridge Board
Congratulations to 9141 Swanson Lane for winning yard of the month! A nice example of xeriscape and grass. Looks lovely.
Congratulations to our May Yard of the Month. 9030 Vigen is a small but well kept yard
Our Yard of the Month is located at 8712 Taline..go by and check it out!